Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Not So Grimm Tales Chapter Two

"I'm not old!"

With a yelp Alice leaps up from her spot, a long metal blade sprouting from her right arm gauntlet, the gears clanking and spinning fast as it adjusted itself to Alice's desires. Quickly she swung at the voice, the blade hacking through wood as it hacked a giant slash through the tree Alice was sitting under.

"MOVE!"

Alice quickly rolls aside, the tree collapsing into the thorns, propped up partially by the thorns as it collapsed.

"Alice..."

"Don't scold me..." she huffed, quickly dusting herself off before crawling under the tree to retrieve the Spellcyclopedia. "...what's your name?"

"I'm your conscious now, Alice, since your wearing on your person a most serious responsibility in the Gear Gauntlets, I... are you serious?"

"Yeah... your Ali... got it..." Alice crawled out of the tree, dusting herself off again. "You could have saved yourself time by skipping the first dusting..."

"Shut it, Ali."

"Ali, short for Alice..." Ali noted, a slight huff accentuating her mood, "Great work, Alice."

Alice frowned, "What paet of my brsin are you in? (maybe I can stand a little off the top just to get rid of you)"... (silence) "What was that."

"You being catty."

"No, no! The voice earlier..."

"The elder fairy from the story."

"Really?"

Alice turned, her eyes panning about coming up with nothing. "Uh... I don't think I killed her..."

A soft sigh filled the air, "No, she was part of the story. Sometimes the Spellcyclopedia creates characters from the story for interaction."

"What?!? Why didn't you tell me that sooner!"

"You didn't ask." Ali replied.

Thoughts of self lobotimazation filled Alice's active thoughts for five minutes.

* * * * * *

"Cut to the chase." Alice growled, back to the grind of clearing a path through the vines. "Get to the part where I come in already!"

"It doesn't work that way." Ali countered, "If you took any appreciable amount of time to pay attention to what I was saying before you put the gauntlets on we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

"Gee, wonder what I was thinking about whwn you were rambling on about crazy things..."

"You were fixated on the gauntlets as a sex toy, Alice."

"Gee, wonder why." Suddenly one of the Gear blades hits a stone barrier, Alice's arms vibrating as she pulls back. "Ouch! Damn..." (looks about) "Is this it?"

The barrier was strong, well built and sturdy. "We're around the center of the kingdom from what my senses say, so... maybe?"

"About time."

Renewing her effort she cleared a section of the thorns revealing a solid stone wall, and considering how high the thorns were in front of them the wall must have been quite tall.

"This has to be it..." Alice whispered, a smile growing on her lips as she began to become more and more excited by the discovery.

"Don't go overboard, this could be a town building..."

"Oh no, oh no, I'm sure this is it! This has to be the castle... now all I have to figure out is..."

"How to get in?"

"Actually whether or not I wanted the milkmaid as a pet, Ali... I'm not above sloppy seconds, you know."

"Oh... joy."

* * * * * *

By nightfall, the light of the endless expanse of Elsespace spanning away for darkness and the light/dark striped view of the gigantic Central Hub coming into view, Alice's enthusiam giving way to reluctantly stopping for the night. She had cleared alot, but it took forever just to find the massive gates only to realize they were sealed shut, and made of materials too dense to simply smash through with the Gears (not without risking massive structural damage to the castle). After long minutes of laying on a small grassy mound near the gates, Alice pulls the Spellcyclopedia out. "Characters, eh? Do I have a choice or is it determined by the book?"

"The book, but you can fully interact with whoever comes out of the story..."

"Really..." (reaches into one of her side packs and pulls out a small case, flipping it between her fingers. "Can I write in the book? Will that change the characters? For instance "The youngest fairy's lips were soft and pouty, her cocksucking skills surpassing the other fairies in sheer ferocity and talent"... she would drop to her knees, smiling like the naughty girl she is, wings fluttering as she kisses my magical rod, tongue licking it driving me crazy... goddess her lips slowly swallowing it, sucking and sucking so gently... put my hands at the back of her pretty head, flexing my hips shoving it down her throat inch by inch by inch... force it to the hilt when I come, choking her as I flood her throat in buckets..." (looks at case) "Don't let me down little fairy slut, mama wants her good bad girl to suck her root."

"Why am I not surprised... should I prepare an escape spell... before your arrested by the King for raping his daughter and... ahem... "milk mama"..."

Continued Next Week

No comments: