Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimmer Amanda Beard (did I spell it right, let alone get the name right? Sorry.) Tries To Show Off Anti Fur PETA Nude Poster, Chinese shriek

Apparently her press conference about her new nude PETA anti-fur ad would have caused a "security concern"... hmm... let's see, naked woman (tasefully done) on ad poster doesn't seem like a rallying point for either Tibet, religious freedom or anti abortion so where was the security threat again?

So I guess the Chinese don't like me for having nude images on my site all Olympics long (since they weren't too happy with her tastefully nude image)... too bad. I'd love to show your PETA ad here, Amanda! Please send it here (preferably as a JPG or GIF image).

The Chinese can get their own Facebook page and bitch at me if they wish. Not like I (or the Chinese) care. We are blissfully indifferent about each other's exsistence.

No comments: