Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Medal Count Report

Yeah, some of us are still watching the Opening Ceremony and already there's medal news. While I won't tell you for what I can tell you the top three at this point...

Third Place - Russian Federation (I think that's what they call themselves now, lord knows if I get it wrong I'll have to come back quickly and edit this.)
1 Silver Medal
First Place (tied) - China and the Czech Republic
1 Gold apiece

Yeah, that means at least two events have been medaled and we're not even counting the bronze medal winners yet. Hmm... well, no more on this (you'll have to check out the first events yourself to see what got won where).

The image of the day is coming in awhile, so stay tuned. In the meantime I'm going to try and avoid looking up news unless I have no choice... but just so you know the situation over in Georgia isn't looking any better since last report, and now I heard there's been an overthrow of a Democratically elected government over in Africa. (Right now China wishes it could bitchslap the world and make it behave!)

Oh, I just heard that Brunneai... Brunai... darn, how do I spell that country? Anyway they got scratched from the Olympics and nobody is saying why.

Darn. Why can't I watch a damn Olympics without something coming up that needs to be reported on! Darn!

Tune in in a few hours to see the image of the day. And, yes, if there are any new reports to bring up I'll do so.

No comments: